Join the fun today!
Your pup will love all of the benefits Two Shepherds Taproom offers its members. Not sure if you’d like to commit long-term? Check out our single day passes and swing by to give us a try!
1. Safety is our top priority! We require up-to-date vaccination records before your dog may enter. All dogs must have current rabies, bordetella, and distemper vaccinations. Please upload all vaccination records online prior to your first visit (upload here)!
2. Our friendly staff will be walking around to help monitor playtime, but please monitor your dog at all times. Your dog is your full responsibility, please never leave your dog unattended.
3. We love puppies just as much as everyone else, but all dogs must be at least four months of age to enter.
4. To help ensure safe play, all dogs eight months or older must be spayed or neutered.
5. Please keep barking to a minimum. Dogs who can’t handle their barks will be asked to be removed from play until they settle down. We reserve the right to ask any dogs to leave at our sole discretion.
6. You must be 21 or older to enter. Only kids with four legs are allowed.
7. Accidents happen, but we ask that you please clean up after your pup! Bags and cleaning supplies are provided throughout the facility.
8. Dog toys and other fun items are provided, so please no outside toys, food, or drinks.
9. While we love ruff-housing, any dogs showing aggressive behavior or excessive dominance must be removed from play until they settle down. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave.
10. Please remove all pinch, choke, or prong collars after checking in at the front desk.